BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
POSITION : Business Development Manager Full-Time Employee
DIVISION : US Sales – Dallas Headquarters
REPORTS TO : Head of Sales
The Sales Agent will engage with prospects and company identified client leads to explore their needs for mobile application development, guiding and advising on how our company can provide effective solutions for them. The Sales Agent will provide various sales services including, but not limited to:
- Represent [x]cube and its services to potential clients throughout the US.
- Receive and evaluate leads generated through the [x]cube infrastructure; provide initial contact with those leads.
- Coordinate project Estimates and Quotes and the process of refining project requirements.
- Close projects with a monthly goal and secure service agreements for development.
- Become a specialist in the field of Mobile Apps and App Development on multiple platforms including Apple iOS (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad) & Android.
- Excellent business communication and interaction skills are required.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Effective multi-tasking and work organization are essential.
- Strong digital presentation skills are preferred.
- Mac-savvy with a sense of good design and quality is essential.
- A passionate interest in the future of mobile technology.
Some domestic travel is expected.
Company Site: http://www.xcubelabs.com
Design & Client Portfolio: :https://www.behance.net/xcube_LABS
Competitive base + bonuses.
Potential for growth is high, based on talent and dedication.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com