HR Executive – Talent Acquisition
Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience Required: 2- 6 Years
We at PurpleTalk are always on the lookout for like minded people who can share our vision and take an active part in this dynamically changing mobile space. We’re currently looking for a recruiter who has full cycle recruiting experience.
- Update job descriptions, responsibilities and requirements from time to time.
- Analyse jobs & tasks to understand and document requirements & objectives.
- Periodically post jobs to appropriate job sites, bulletin boards, social media, etc.
- Crawl the social networks, job sites, databases, etc to attract prospective candidates.
- Screen resumes and job applications of suitable candidates.
- Use selection tools & methods to conduct interviews regularly and filter candidates.
- Evaluate the skills, relevant knowledge & experience and soft skills of the applicants.
- Help new employees become fully integrated.
- Create and monitor Best Recruiting Practices for HR.
- Provide analytical & well-documents reports to the team and the management.
- Act as a POC and build excellent rapport and relationship with candidates during the recruiting process.
- Think of new ways to promote the company as the “Best place to work.”
- Any degree in Human Resources Management.
- Excellent prior recruiting experience.
- Strong capability in conducting various types of interviews (structured or competency based)
- Familiarity and ability to work at ease with HR Databases, Applicant Tracking Systems and CMS.
- Ability to organise & handle Assessment Centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc).v
- Proven experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com