Technical Artist – Gaming
Job Location : Hyderabad, India
Experience : 1-2 Years
Who you are ?
- You have a passion for games.
- You are the BRIDGE between Artists and Programmers.
- You define how to bring art to life in a game.
- Help Integrate Art without losing the creative vision in a game.
- You define how to optimize a game in-spite of hi-res art.
What you will do?
- Suggest best practicing method for specific projects.
- Be able to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations.
- Customize art packages so that they are as streamlined as possible for specific projects.
- Show technical proficiency in areas such as lighting, rendering, texturing, and graphics-related programming languages such as shaders.
How we will help you grow?
- You will be provided with constant learning opportunities.
- You can work with our VR/AR research team.
- You will be provided with all the tools required to learn and explore new avenues and directions.
- You have the opportunity to learn from our accomplished art team from around the world.
- You will be a part of bi-weekly art challenges where you interact with peers and hone your skills.
- Expertise in the technical capabilities of the main gaming engines (specifically Unity).
- Have extensive knowledge of art packages ranging from modelling to texturing and special effects.
- Be highly skilled in the use of 2D/3D graphics software.
- Should have good experience of working in Unity3D.
- Artistic and relevant technical skills (including concept art, illustration and UI design).
- Expertise in 2D/3D graphic production tools. Knowledge of rendering engines.
- Knowledge of Android, iOS and Steam platforms is an asset.
- Scripting and/or programming experience would be ideal.
- Be able to work well as part of a team.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Have good communication and people management skills, in order to train and mentor others.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Be able to anticipate the Technical needs of the artists so as to streamline their productivity.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com