The Java developer will be responsible for writing code to build and support enterprise applications. This role will interface with the business and other developers to ensure business requirements are translated into detailed technical specifications.
- Designs, implements and maintains the application-specific blueprints, life-cycle plans, and road-maps.
- Defines detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements for programs, projects, and releases
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to predefined architectural specifications.
- Assist in the Identification and troubleshooting of application code-related issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related computer field
- 3 + years’ experience in Java software development
- Strong core Java, JEE, OO design skills and understanding of design patterns,
- Good knowledge on many from the following technology stack – Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Spring Framework, MVC, SQL (RDBMS Knowledge e.g Mysql), App server Knowledge (Tomcat/JBoss etc.), OSGi, SOAP/REST webservices
- Knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
- Assist production support team with any system issues as they arise
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Experience with writing end to end web applications or components and addressing application-wide issues such as performance, security, concurrency, transaction management, session management, caching, validation
- Experience with java frameworks such as Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis or Spring JDBC
- Experience with JBoss or Tomcat
- Experience in SDLC processes and automated tools, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build automation, test automation and release management
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Experience in Unix scripting, PL/SQL.
- Passion to learn new technologies as needed
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com