Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Marketing would be responsible for defining and implementing strategic and tactical plans designed to generate leads and improve brand recognition. The Director of Marketing will build brand awareness, provide a steady flow of sales-ready leads and measure the return on marketing program investments. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of digital marketing, be self-motivated, resourceful and have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Providing overall direction and strategy for PurpleTalk’s marketing initiatives to promote its products and services.
- Creating annual marketing strategy, budgeting and projection of marketing expenses and ROI.
- Managing the overall annual marketing budget across various marketing channels.
- Optimization of marketing spend and performance across multiple channels.
- Work as the brand custodian for [x]cube LABS and other PurpleTalk brands.
- Plan and oversee the creation of all marketing collaterals for [x]cube LABS.
- Formulate SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email and Display advertising strategy for various websites owned by PurpleTalk and manage the execution of such strategy from start to finish.
- Formulate content strategy with effective use of blogs, whitepapers, infographics, through social platforms and other channels.
- Plan and manage implementation of email marketing campaign for [x]cube LABS, PurpleTalk’s service and consulting brand.
- Periodic review and analysis of various campaign/channel performance and compare them against predefined KPIs and ROI objectives.
- Participate (speaking engagements, sponsorships, networking, display booths) in industry conferences and Meetups for effective networking and brand promotion.
- Manage and execute PR initiatives for [x]cube LABS.
- Participate in short listing, selection and finalization of vendors and agencies for marketing services for [x]cube LABS.
- Work with team managers in identifying training requirement, schedule and organize training for the team.
- Assess resource requirement, conduct interviews and finalize hiring for marketing team across PurpleTalk offices.
- 10+ Years of experience in marketing, with at least 6 years in digital marketing and minimum 4+ years in managerial role.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing both at an execution level as well as at a strategic level.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords. Knowledge of other paid search platforms expected.
- Considerable understanding of SEO and up to date knowledge on current SEO trends.
- Experience and understanding of Social Media channels, strategy and communication management.
- Strong understanding of brand adherence and ability to establish processes towards an on-brand approach across the organization.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Should be a problem solver.
- Should be an excellent team leader and work in collaboration with direct and indirect associates.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a MAC environment is a plus.
- A good sense of design is expected.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com