- Responsible for end to end ownership of project deliverable and regular interactions with the clients to provide the project status update.
- To work on the estimations for a given project.
- To identify the risks and provide a mitigation plan in a timely manner.
- Responsible for generating reports, invoice and billing.
- People responsibilities include ensuring optimal retention of talent and improving the performance of team members through continuous feedback
- Timely reporting of the projects to the Client and Management.
Essential Skills :
- Overall 6-10 years of experience and at least 2 years of Project Delivery Management experience.
- Should have experience in handling a Team (10-15).
- Sound knowledge in SDLC, quality process with respect to delivery management.
- Experience on Mobile application development is a plus.
- Should have strong Project management experience with technical development background.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills and Ability to interact with the customers at all levels.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com