WordPress Developer and Designer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand requirements and contribute to project development activities.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Design and develop web applications with Performance and scalability of code.
- Build and deliver prototypes of solutions for complex problems.
- Support quality assurance testing processes.
- 5 years of minimum experience in developing WordPress web applications.
- Experience in Sketch & Adobe tools.
- Create widgets, themes, plugins, and API integration’s.
- Security, SSL certificates, and HTTPS protocols.
- Optimization & Gzip compression.
- Graphic and responsive design skills
- MySQL database programming (the WordPress default database).
- A Git repository like GitHub or GitLab.
- CRM integration’s.
- Libraries like jQuery & PWA for additional interactivity.
- A WordPress framework like Genesis.
- Experience with plugins.
- API integration’s and SSO Authentication .
- Exposure to complete web application development using any CMS.
- Exposure to Agile product methodology.
- Self motivated and proactive individual.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com