POSITION: Creative Director (full-time)
REPORTS TO: Head of Delivery
[x]cube LABS is a true Digital Native. Born in 2008, in a modest three-bedroom apartment with six technical founders who played hustler, hacker and designer. Today, we are a family of over 500 associates across Hyderabad, Bangalore, Dallas-Texas & Bodrum-Turkey. With over 50% growth Y-o-Y, we are giving the traditional IT companies a run for their money and loving every bit of it!
[x]cube LABS is part Consulting, part technology services company and part Products. We are more accessible to the new breed of decision makers, we are nimbler and we solve hard technology problems like only Digital Natives can. We’re a preferred BiModal IT partner to over 50+ Fortune brands and a respected Product Development Partner to numerous, serious startups in Silicon Valley.
We work across a range of Digital Technologies like Mobile, IoT, Machine Learning, BigData, AR, VR, Chatbots, Mobile Games, Serious Games, etc. We’re one of Google’s first thirteen developer agencies globally and we won more than 24 design awards.
As a Creative Director you will be responsible for the day-to-day leadership, direction and approval of all UI/UX Creative tasks and challenges associated with our most important client deliverables across a varied range of projects, including mobile applications for Android, iPhone, smart-device and enterprise business applications. You’ll bring relevant experience creating and managing design direction for clients within various verticals, as well as a healthy amount of team leadership experience. You will be responsible for brainstorming new concepts, developing design directions for clients and leading and coaching a creative team of Producers, Designers, and Developers.
- DESIGN STRATEGY & LEADERSHIP – Provide clients with clear strategy recommendations in areas of user experience and user interface. Provide concept analysis and offer insights aimed at improving client concepts and maximizing project potential.
- U/X DESIGN – User Experience (U/X) design services for clients, including development of wire-frames, flow sequences and related interface concepts.
- U/I DESIGN – User Interface (UI) design services for clients, including development of screen concepts, mock-ups and key screen finished art.
- TEAM LEADERSHIP – Lead and guide a team of Designers, each responsible for various levels of Mobile Design deliveries. Provide design and strategic guidance on all mobile design projects within the department.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION – Art Director is expected to strive to be a specialist and expert in the field of Mobile Solutions, Apps and the App Stores across all mobile OS platforms.
- Lead and direct the whole creative team from concept to completion. Plan and estimate for highly complex projects; drive completion on-time, on-budget, and above expectations.
- Contribute to the development of the creative team’s culture and quality standards
- Manage workflow for a day-to-day responsibility to other Designers and Artists.
- Consistently elevate the level of the work coming out of the creative team, and foster a passion for always doing better; create a real consciousness for business results on the creative team Coordinate with UI and UX resources.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in interaction design (web, mobile, smart-device, or similar)
- Expertise on tools such as SketchApp, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists and artists to creative excellence
- Demonstrated experience driving high productivity in a Graphic and Design teams.
- Must have strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have an eye for detail and have very high expectations for quality, evident in your design work, and in all client deliverables from yourself and your teammates
- Thoughtfulness towards teamwork, with the ability to work with a global team
- Speed-Sensitive approach to work
- A passionate interest in the future of interaction design and mobile technology
And of course, a super solid design portfolio
- That little something extra… you are also a cartoonist, a typography nerd, a front-end developer, a game designer, a motion graphics artist, or surprise us, and tell us what gives you that special edge!
Competitive base and benefits package, based on experience and skill set
Interested? Send us your portfolio’s (Behance/Dribbble/Own blog/website). and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do is on our website: www.xcubeLABS.com [x]cube is a division of PurpleTalk Inc.