Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience required : 2 – 5 Years
Skill Set: Good understanding of SDLC, Communication Skills, Negotiation, Documentation skill, Analytical Skills, Creating Wire frames and Design is an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interface with clients and project stake holders to gain an understanding of requirements.
- Document the requirements, create flow charts and present to client for a sign off.
- Research and come up with solutions for the client problems in co-ordination with SMEs.
- Propose Designs in liaison with Designers.
- Analyze, evaluate and estimate requirements and specifications in liaison with SMEs, Technical
- Co-ordinate with QA experts and provide a sign off for project scope.
- Participate in project planning, execution, and tracking.
- Work in collaboration with development team to implement the solution.
- Deliver good case studies.
- Bachelor’s degree is Engineering.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, Google Doc, Excel.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions.
- Excellent communication skills(Written & verbal), very good negotiation and convincing skills; ability to explain approach, process and insights to technical and non-technical teammates.
- Strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others.
- Strong passion for technology and understanding industry trends.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ of Engineering in development background is an added advantage.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com