JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience Required: 3- 6 Years
Required skills:Role Summary/Purpose:
The Java developer will be responsible for writing code to build and support enterprise applications. This role will interface with the business and other developers to ensure business requirements are translated into detailed technical specifications.
- The Engineer will participate in the design and implementation of features and capabilities as well as fix bugs in the product(s) to which they are assigned.
- Implement features and capabilities from design documents.
- Debug and fix defects in legacy code.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and bug triage meetings.
- Support customer questions through meetings, email and documentation.
- Provide engineering documentation to QA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related computer field.
- 3 years of minimum experience in Java software development.
- Strong knowledge on core Java, J2EE, Cloud Foundry, Angular.JS, React.JS, Polymer.JS, Spring and Microservices.
- Object Oriented Design skills and understanding of design patterns.
- Good knowledge on many from the following technology stack – JSP, Struts, MVC, SQL (RDBMS Knowledge e.g Mysql), App server Knowledge (Tomcat/JBoss etc.), OSGi, SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
- Assist production support team with any system issues as they arise.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting expertise.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience with writing end to end web applications or components and addressing application-wide issues such as performance, security, concurrency, transaction management, session management, caching, validation.
- Experience with java frameworks such as Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis or Spring JDBC.
- Experience with JBoss or Tomcat.
- Experience in SDLC processes and automated tools, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build automation, test automation and release management.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in Unix scripting, PL/SQL.
- Passion to learn new technologies as needed.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com