QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the role of testing within the software development lifecycle and business-related project constraints in web and mobile developments.
- Develop, implement and execute test plans and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Ability to review and improve test coverage. Able to manage a small team of QA.
- Able to perform web services testing.
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build new tools and scripts for performing testing/validation function.
- Participate in troubleshooting and training of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test plans, and other Development test objects.
- Participate in technical communication within the team and to other groups.
- Associated with specified projects such as users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Experience testing web services (SOAP/REST; Throughput, Performance under Load, etc.)
- Experience testing hosted or SaaS-based solutions.
- Familiar with relational database design and good working knowledge of SQL for querying, updating, and deleting data.
- Strong proficiency with functional, regression, performance and stability testing techniques.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com