Job Location : Hyderabad, India
The [x]cube Interactive Designer works with clients to develop the architecture and user interface for mobile applications on multiple platforms, including the iPhone, iPad, Android phones & tablets. The Designer will dissect client needs and formulate formal and definitive user experience diagrams (architecture wireframes) as well as creating original user interfaces under the direction of the Director of Strategy + Design.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 4+ years of experience as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect, or similar UX-related role
- 4+ years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications
- Experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers on the implementation of designs
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques, and patterns
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a technical leads and product owners
- Research the latest Service design, UX and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, online trends, etc., and provide recommendations
- Visual design definition, direction and execution
- Reinforce consistent design patterns across platforms and adherence to principles
- Leading user acceptance and usability testing to validate designs
- Create solid recommendations and prioritization based on user technology and business needs
- Understand scope, requirements, and drive innovative solutions aligned with business goals and UX metrics
- Familiarity with design tools Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Advocate for the end-user throughout the development process and work closely with other members of the Service design team to craft a world-class user experience.
- Developing end to end service design flows and integrating them to mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps, and other design documents
- Conducting competitor research to develop and improve features of products balancing user needs, technical constraints, and business objectives to solve user problems effectively.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs are successfully created and implemented to achieve the user goals.
- Wide-angle view of the broad Interactive design Field.
- A passionate interest in the future of mobile technology.
- Speed-sensitive approach to work.
CORE SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Mac OS environment experience required
- Note: No programming experience is required or needed
PORTFOLIO / SAMPLES
Please provide a link to your current portfolio of work for review in your resume.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com