Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore, India
Experience: Required: 3 – 10 Years
The Java developer will be responsible for writing code to build and support enterprise applications. This role will interface with the business and other developers to ensure business requirements are translated into detailed technical specifications.
- Design and build scalable REST APIs. develop, test, tune for performance and deploy web services.
- Work with product team to build innovative, robust, and easy-to-use features.
- Collaborate with the team, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture.
- Conduct code reviews to uphold high-quality code and standard.
- Own team’s output – drive sprint planning, prioritize tasks; Keep key stakeholders updated on progress, milestones and any potential slippages.
- Build systems that process big data in a distributed environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related computer field.
- 3 years of minimum experience in Java software development.
- Strong in Java / J2EE including frameworks like Spring boot, hibernate etc.
- Experience with microservices based architecture including building
- Good knowledge on SQL (MySQL / Oracle / SQL Server / Postgres), NoSQL (MangoDB / Cassandra), App server Knowledge (Tomcat/JBoss etc.), OSGi, REST Web Services
- Working / Usage experience of Docker or similar and Container
- Experience with Cloud computing in added advantage (AWS / Azure)
- Assist production support team with any system issues as they arise.
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com