Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience required : 3 – 8 Years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the user experience team to develop functional prototypes.
- Work with development teams to implement user experience deliverables.
- Contribute UI component code to a shared controls library and resource dictionary.
- Participate in product definition and strategy development.
- Collaborate with team members, developers, and third parties to ensure the integrity of the interaction is maintained throughout the project development life cycle.
- Support quality assurance testing processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expertise on any of the frameworks like Angular.JS (versions above 2), React.js , Backbone.JS, Node.JS, Ext.JS, etc..
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery Mobile (JQM) preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of responsive design using media query, Bootstrap, Ajax, and consuming RESTful web services.
- Should have strong hands on mobile cross platform application development.
- Experience integrating user interfaces with middle tier code and back end data sources.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and detail oriented skills.
- Must be able to work both on a team or individually, in an adaptable, agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at careers@PurpleTalk.com